Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if target has stop selling JL have not seen any in
a long time. also it looked like a target i was in had retag the toys
did not see any tags for JL. i hope target will keep selling JL

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
J/L hit Targets on Long Island (New York) this week. The two newest Classic Gold series releases, the new Hod Rod Magazine series, Release two of the 2004 cars, Release 5 of the Mopar or No-Car series, and last but not least, they have the new Vintage Coca-Cola 12 car set! Damn, when it rains, it pours. Only one set of Vintage in each store, quick fifty bucks if you want all of them fast.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
target is one wierd chain,,,,,,,,very hard to figure out

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hard to say. My Target discontinued JL's about 2 years ago. They started carrying them again this year, but don't stock them on a regular basis. I don't shop there on a regular basis either.

·
Registered
582 Posts
My nearest Target had 2 empty pegs (labeled for JL), and 4 display cases containing a random Lightning Strike R1.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
The only Target near me opened in March, had a couple cases of JLs at the opening, and has not restocked a car since. In fact, the only different cars on the pegs were from returns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts