Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting for quite a while (April?) for my side panel/cockpit parts to come in, and I have not received any emails from him in a few months.... anyone else have the same issue?

·
Oxidation Genius
31,239 Posts
Folks over on Starship Modeler are asking the same question, so I guess the answer is no :(.

I was about to order the set myself, but maybe I'll just build the kit box stock and be content.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got this is the mail from Jack at Falconkits:

Hello all,

I wanted to write to let you all know that I've been out of touch for the last couple of weeks. I have been in the hospital for a while now and am just now getting back to normal. I'll be replying to e-mail over the next two days and will resume shipping kits by this coming Friday.

I regret that I've not been as communicative as I'd like to have been - but as I've said once or twice in the past, sometimes life gets in the way. :)

Thanks for your patience, and again, my apologies for apparently dropping from the face of the earth for a couple of weeks.

Sincerely,

Jack Smith
Falcon Kits

·
Curmudgeon
6,602 Posts
Yesterday I received the same e-mail you did. It's nice to know that, even with whatever health problems he's been dealing with, he's still conscientious enough to contact his customers to let them know they haven't been forgotten about.

jgoldsack said:
Been waiting for quite a while (April?) for my side panel/cockpit parts to come in, and I have not received any emails from him in a few months.... anyone else have the same issue?
I ordered mine about the same time, and I received them a month ago. Definitely worth the wait! Nice clean castings--I haven't found any major air bubbles or seams. The longer parts are bowed a bit, but nothing that can't be easily rectified. Waiting is a drag, but I think you'll be pleased with the parts you receive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts