Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Blue With Flames Collection!!!
I would like to know if anyone is aware of any other models i might be missing, that would fit in this collection? Your Help would be GREATLY appreciated!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I could easily come up with about fifty.
just went through my entire HW collection (doing inventory).
and I can honestly say there were quite a few Blue/with flames vehicles.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not looking for the RACE TEAM models. Just Simple HotWheels Dark Blue with flames...Black interior and 5 spoke wheels.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I'm not talking about race team, or team HW stuff.
mainline is what I'm talking about.
wanna see a picture?

I just plucked these off the pegs in my toy room. if I dig through my bins of HW's, there are many, many more.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I went to South Texas Diecast's Hot Wheels guide and did a search for "blue flames." It yielded several pages of results. A bit time-consuming, especially after having to comb through the casting listings to find the information you're after, but potentially worth a shot. I don't have any blue-with-orange-and-yellow-flames vehicles in my collection as of this post.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I was rearranging the diecast wall in my shop and noticed there is a dark blue with flames '69 El Camino as well, but the flames are just orange and silver.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
There's a Blue w/Flames Mustang out now in the 10 packs....sorry I don't have a pic but maybe somebody can post one...

:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts