Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Its not "bad" its like a huge verson of those little Japanese "Gashapon" (Im sure I spelled that wrong) candy models or the Dragon "Can Do" pre painted miniatures. Its half way between a toy and a model. Overall its pretty cool. Price varies a bit so if you want one, don't overpay. Its worth picking up if you are into that kind of thing. It goes well with the Monogram (now Revell) see through CSM model.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bert,
I bought this at Hobbylink Japan when it first came out. It's sort of a pre-build, partially painted, and a few inaccuracies. But scaled well and nicely detailed.

Get it cheap here...

http://www.historicaviation.com/pro...els+and+Kits&category=civil&subcategory=Space
It looks pretty good & is the same size/scale as my revelle shuttle, about 20 inches. Is this thing snap together & is it pre painted ? I like the see through panels. I see some colored parts in the box in the picture. $119 is a LOT better than $169. How does it look after it is assembled & where does it need to be painted ?
Bert

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine just arrived from the spacestore & i ordered it only 2 days ago. WOW is all I can say, it looks so much better that i thought it would. The struts in the wing & tail were already completed when I opened the box. It is very nice. They are making a 1/100 scale saturn V rocket which looks GREAT from the small picture i saw on their web site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts