Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No diecast company makes a 99-02 pontiac firehawk. If someone knew what they where doing they could make a firehawk hood that would fit on a ws6 diecast car. And it would be a firehawk for the most part.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice car. that is a 95-97 WS6 Trans Am. In 93-94 there wasn't a WS6. I guess it is possible it could be a 95-97 firehawk but who knows.

·
Registered
793 Posts
WLCollector said:
nice car. that is a 95-97 WS6 Trans Am. In 93-94 there wasn't a WS6. I guess it is possible it could be a 95-97 firehawk but who knows.
Looks like a TA to me too. 95-97 Firehawks looked like Formulas. The hoods correct(RA 1) but it has ground effects and the nose with foglights like the 93-97 TA's.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG... Here is a picture of a Real 99-02 style Pontiac Firehawk. In 2001 and 2002 you could get 2 different Spoiler options than the one pictures. I will post pictures of the other 2 in the next reply. This spoiler is called the Trans Am spoiler, the other 2 are Iroc Spoiler and Ol Lumpy. There was also 99-02 Firehawk Formulas which I will post as well.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And here is spoiler 3 ol lumpy.

These cars where made by SLP for GM so they are GM factory firehawks, not customs or add ones. These are the real thing. In 1998 there was no true firehawks, SLP done up 6 Trans Ams to be promo/demo cars, but it wasn't until 1999 before the true firehawks where made.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Here is one I made for a SWB TJET a couple years ago

I can't find the photos I had of the white one I did up with the decals I made for it

Roger Corrie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts