Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Tyco police car is close. I believe it is a few years older, and it is the Chrysler mid-size body, not the full-size.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
What do we have that's close to a 1974 Dodge Monoco? Hmmm.....

'It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

-Paul

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
What do we have that's close to a 1974 Dodge Monoco? Hmmm.....

'It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

-Paul
Ok...but it needs a new cigarette lighter.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.
JL made a diecast version (w/ loud speaker on top)...
on my list as well ;-)

my "Thing" is Hollywood/Tv cars.....
anyone else into this genre'???
w/ love 2 get 2tegther on w/ we've done (show/tell--ish)
i'm not as good as u guys @ customs, but w/ like 2 get with u on this genre'...

anyone up 4 it??????? ;-)

Bubba 123 ;-)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
my "Thing" is Hollywood/Tv cars.....
anyone else into this genre'???
w/ love 2 get 2tegther on w/ we've done (show/tell--ish)
i'm not as good as u guys @ customs, but w/ like 2 get with u on this genre'...

anyone up 4 it??????? ;-)

Bubba 123 ;-)
Actually, I DO have a bunch of cars I've done like that. They've all been posted here at one time or another, but it would be cool to do a whole thread devoted to everyone's TV/movie cars. Lemme see what pictures I already have to post and then maybe see which ones I have to take/retake...

--rick

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Actually, I DO have a bunch of cars I've done like that. They've all been posted here at one time or another, but it would be cool to do a whole thread devoted to everyone's TV/movie cars. Lemme see what pictures I already have to post and then maybe see which ones I have to take/retake...

--rick
i'm in 4 it Rick :thumbsup:

Bubba 123 :wave:

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/larcombe1/

here's a link to my photo bucket albums there are about 5-ish albums in all...feel free 2 look's 'em over ;-)

Bubba 123

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yes, I meant Stuntman Mike's Nova.
The Animal House car would be a hoot too, esp. w/ a breakaway cake.
A long time ago, I saw someone did an Animal House car. I kinda think it was based on an old Aurora Thunderbird convertible...

--rick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts