Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
great, someday,I may be giving my 2 foot Jupiter 2 a complete makeover very soon Joel Tavera supplied me with his additional plans and patterns he used on his build of the Lunar Models 2 foot Jupiter 2 that he built for and presented to Guy Williams Jr. I am wondering what the FS quality is from LM. thanks steve !

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Hi Bert.

Did you get the stuff I sent you for the 2' Lunar Jupiter 2 yet? I built up the Lunar Flying sub about a Year and a Half ago. Again it has it's share of challenges but with a little effort can be a quality replica. I used the Voodofx Lighting kit on mine, so the interior lights up ,the Fusion wall lights etc...Joel did a fantastic job on the interior.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Beatlepaul, nothing in the mail as of wed. it may come today as we won't get mail delivered until about 200 PM here in oregon I will let you know as soon as i get them. Thanks mark ! on your FS from LM, was it an older kit or one of the new ones that are said to have been retooled ?

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think when randy took over LM, he is slowly but surely improving things, he called me back today and answered some Jupiter 2 questions( ah GEEZE ! i forgot to ask him about the FS ) He told me that the resin parts are made better now for all kits jupiter 2 included, and that he has made improvements on the 16.5 inch J2 with improved landing legs and also a door inside the main landing leg to show where someone would exit the ship.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Randy is one cool dude! He does the best that he can with time allowed and for being a ONE MAN opperation....thats not too bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts