Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen this year's Halloween cars at any stores yet because last year the Halloween cars were out by now last year. So please let me know if any of the stores where you guys live have the Halloween cars yet. So I know which stores to start keeping an eye out for the Halloween cars in my area.

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the images of the Halloween cars milton. Those Halloween cars are all awesome. 👍I can't wait until the stores start getting these Halloween cars in.👍

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
I probably will not get them all but I enjoy the art work and look for the skull and cross bone wheels sets for customs! ☠

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You gonna be happy about the holiday hot rods for this year. There is gonna be a evil twin in that set.👍

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One of my friends found the Halloween cars at Wegmans. 👍

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome Halloween set Mrs fox got today congrats. 👍I will be getting the Halloween cars this week coming at wegmans. 👍

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome Halloween cars you found milton congrats. 👍The Halloween cars are not a Kroger exclusive because I found 4 of the Halloween cars the other day at wegman's. 👍So people should be able to find these at other stores besides Kroger. Over the past few years gamestop has been getting the Halloween cars in and last year tops grocery store had the Halloween cars and in years past price chopper has had the Halloween cars and in past years Walgreens has had the Halloween cars also. So these should be available at other places besides Kroger stores. 👍

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
The wheels off the Twinduction would make some killer Apocalyptic and Punisher customs. Hopefully I can find a few just for the wheels.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts