Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is going to be one more test and tune this sunday. Noon to 5PM. We will have driver sign up sheet avalible this weekend, so please come by or call so we can start forming the correct classes. We will be running a stock and a modified format, in each class. Mini-z - Mini-t - mirco rs4 - x-mod - x-ray -etc. Personal transponders are reccommended, if you don't have one they will be avaible at the store. We are going to sell the for cost plus shipping. the phone # is 1-904-288-6929. or 5050 Sunbeam Rd. Thanks,Harry

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
How much is racing going to be? I have been wanting to get one of the XRay 1/18ths so now I may have an excuse for Christmas lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
racing is going to cost $12 for the first class and $5 for each addditional class. we are going to give out gift cert. to each class winner the you can redeem in the store. happy racing, harry

·
Registered
278 Posts
I got the p.t. in to day. I may have gotten a couple extra. They are still $71.50 instead of $84 from AMB.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
278 Posts
There will be racing at Harrys Hobbies this sunday. Track opens at 10:00am reg. at 11:15am and racing should start around 12:30 to 12:45. Call the shop for more info.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Looking foward to this Sunday.My F1 has the stock motor however.I also might have a suprise driver for it?????? John I've got a bridge for the lap counter.

·
Registered
278 Posts
All right all you mini-z and 18 scale racers we will start runing regular races in 05 starting with Jan. 9th so bring them out and lets have fun. Pratice time is over Harry said if we only race two there still will be races so dont let me and Tom M. rule the track ya'll show up and have some fun. Racing will start at 1:00pm and reg. will be at 12:00. Call the store if you need more info. (904) 288-6929 They will try to chang the track each week to change up the racing A little bit. So come one come all and race your micro's and mini's at Harrys. Also call foe directions if your not sure where to go.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Deepblue don't worry you and Tom won't rule the track - I will with my RC18T, Formula 1 and Mini-Z.If anyone needs power just bring a extension cord as I've got plenty. Also looking foward to those Pro Z's.This is the best fun racing you can have. Looking foward to having a great time at Harry's on the 9th.

·
Registered
278 Posts
All right all you mini-z and 18 scale racers we will start runing regular races in 05 starting with Jan. 9th so bring them out and lets have fun. Pratice time is over Harry said if we only race two there still will be races so dont let me and Tom M. rule the track ya'll show up and have some fun. Racing will start at 1:00pm and reg. will be at 12:00. Call the store if you need more info. (904) 288-6929 They will try to chang the track each week to change up the racing A little bit. So come one come all and race your micro's and mini's at Harrys. Also call foe directions if your not sure where to go.
Thanks,
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts