Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is going to be one more test and tune this sunday. Noon to 5PM. We will have driver sign up sheet avalible this weekend, so please come by or call so we can start forming the correct classes. We will be running a stock and a modified format, in each class. Mini-z - Mini-t - mirco rs4 - x-mod - x-ray -etc. Personal transponders are reccommended, if you don't have one they will be avaible at the store. We are going to sell them for cost plus shipping. the phone # is 1-904-288-6929. or 5050 Sunbeam Rd. Thanks,Harry

·
Registered
278 Posts
I got the p.t. in to day. I may have gotten a couple extra. They are still $71.50 instead of $84 from AMB.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
This might help you out http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22990

I know Strickland RC Park in Daytona Beach about a hour from Orlando races oval you'll have to check their calendar.

RPM use to but well um don't really know unless there is an oval series going on.

Orlando seems to be a mega place for hobby shops or its surrounding areas. I know of TQ hobbies and Superior Hobbies just outside the Orlando area.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
278 Posts
There will be racing at Harrys Hobbies this sunday. Track opens at 10:00am reg. at 11:15am and racing should start around 12:30 to 12:45. Call the shop for more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts