1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey Bill they are uglllllyyyyyy i saw them the other day in wally could not believe somebody thinks they are good lookin!!!!
Eric

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
saw those too...who is buying this style?

was gonna ask someone with kids, do yer kids like te hardnoze cars? I can't seem to find anyone that likes em...they are always the ones left hanging..

..also noticed they are trying to entice someone to buy, every one of those has a cartoon chick on the card ..well endowed, of course...:lol:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Saw the "Hoodz" at Walmart. I thought the Chrysler 300B was interesting. But then again I think Mopar is interesting

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Pablodragon said:
saw those too...who is buying this style?

was gonna ask someone with kids, do yer kids like te hardnoze cars? I can't seem to find anyone that likes em...they are always the ones left hanging..

..also noticed they are trying to entice someone to buy, every one of those has a cartoon chick on the card ..well endowed, of course...:lol:
Wait a minute, did I miss something? There are CARS in those packages? I better go look again I didn't notice. :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
jlspec said:
Saw the "Hoodz" at Walmart. I thought the Chrysler 300B was interesting. But then again I think Mopar is interesting
I just found this today (little late). There was a Subaru and a Mustang as well but I tend not to buy anything non-Mopar unless I find it interesting or can modify to be so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts