Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a link to a place to buy hard case reciver packs like that have to be used at the oval masters and such.. thanks

brock

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
anyone have a link to a place to buy hard case reciver packs like that have to be used at the oval masters and such.. thanks

brock

Hey Brock, I have the smc lipo hard case reciever pack in stock. Just got them Friday. I also have a hard case to fix the TP pack and Losi pack. The case is 9.00. The SMC pack is 24.95. Let me know if I can help you.
[email protected]
Allan A
423-620-1314

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks and i look forward to makeing the trip south. what is the best way to get ahold of you for order and shiping and payment info? i would like 2 of the smc packs and one hard case for the losi pack i have now.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
thanks and i look forward to makeing the trip south. what is the best way to get ahold of you for order and shiping and payment info? i would like 2 of the smc packs and one hard case for the losi pack i have now.
would 1 of those be for me?

allan what is the mah of that rec pack?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Well a cookie for you...

My point being some people didn't know they made them much less that they were a requirement anywhere...
before spouting off about it chill out!!!

it is a rule at the oval masters and if you dont have 1 and you are running a lipo rec. pack it will cost you $9
you dont need to be a smart a$$ all of the time:rolleyes:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Dunno the specific rule at Greeneville, but at the Mason-Dixon race we had to have the receiver pack covered on 5 sides so we just made a "box" out of lexan...
Yeah, at Easley, if the rec. pack is a lipo, it needs to be enclosed in a case of some type.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Casper, It is a Greeneville rule not a TOUR rule. It has been in affect here over a year and on the Ovalmasters rule sheet since posted. It is about protecting the carpet and the car for a hard hit. It seems that most people like to run it on the left side for extra weight. We were able to find a source for the boxes for TP and the Losi packs. It has been know that SMC was making a hard pack for about 9 months but they just got in country last week. Sorry it upset you.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
LOL..

It didn't upset me, I was asking.. I had planned on coming down there for that race and in the past 2 days I've dropped $2100 loading up for this season only to have 1 series and two different tracks say I need to buy more to be legal for one reason or another

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
I know what you mean, is can be fustrating at time. I have been ask what mah is and weight of the SMC pack. 450 mah 20 c cell. I forgot to weight it today, but i guess 1.5 oz. I will get exact weight tommorrow and post.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I know what you mean, is can be fustrating at time. I have been ask what mah is and weight of the SMC pack. 450 mah 20 c cell. I forgot to weight it today, but i guess 1.5 oz. I will get exact weight tommorrow and post.
thanks allan!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hey Brock, I have the smc lipo hard case reciever pack in stock. Just got them Friday. I also have a hard case to fix the TP pack and Losi pack. The case is 9.00. The SMC pack is 24.95. Let me know if I can help you.
[email protected]
Allan A
423-620-1314
Allan, does the SMC pack have a switch? Do you still need to install a regulator?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts