Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you might think I'm being premature but down here in little ole NZ it's 12:17am on the 1st January 2010.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope this is a great year for you all.

Cheers!

Jim.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Still have 3/4 of the day to go here in the States, but Happy New Year to everyone anyway!

I am THIS CLOSE to finishing my 1:350 Enterprise refit, but do to drying times, I am not going to make my deadline to finish it in 2009. Of well, it was a goal, not a deadline. At least I'll start 2010 with a big "finished!" kit--and that ain't a bad way to start.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Happy new years' greetings,even though it won't end this DEPRESSION! It'll be just another dismal year under the rule of the monkey. :cry:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy New Year, and Happy New Decade, Jim! :hat:

You spend it w/your folks?
Hiya Jeffrey.

And Happy New Year to you too, in a little under 4 hours :)

Yeap, just a quiet one this year (last year?) with the folks. Watched the fireworks get lit-off from the Sky Tower - it's in Auckland city but can see the top-half of it from my parent's place (might be different in a few years time when the trees have grown a bit more...)

Really just felt like mellowing out after working through the holidays :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Happy new years' greetings,even though it won't end this DEPRESSION! It'll be just another dismal year under the rule of the monkey. :cry:
Leave the politics to other forums - they're not at all accepted here.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Happy New Year from the weird weather state of Florida! 74 during the day and 36 at night! With most of the rest of the USA having all that snow I guess were lucky! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Happy New Year!! Just put the kids to bed after coming home from a neighbor's party. 2009 was more bad than good for our family. I'm hoping 2010 will be the reverse.

Yes, 2010, the year we make contact.

They passed these out to everyone waiting in the lobby prior to the show back in '84. Loved the film even if it couldn't measure up to 2001. How could it? But always a fan of Roy Scheider.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
I have another 12 minutes to go here in Calaveras County, CA...but Happy New Year to my styrene-slinging brothers that are already into 2010! :hat:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts