Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to wish all HT members an early Happy New Year :hat: . All the best to eveyone in the new year. Hard to believe that six years have gone by since our panicked millenium.

Curtis :wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
carnuck said:
Just want to wish all HT members an early Happy New Year :hat: . All the best to eveyone in the new year. Hard to believe that six years have gone by since our panicked millenium.

Y2K .... who could forget that? Man, seems so long ago now, doesn't it?

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Man it`s been a long time since I picked up a 6000 watt generator that I still haven`t used :freak:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
And from all of us who will be asleep by 11:00pm, have a happy and safe New Year's eve. May all of us have a wonderful 2007!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
carnuck said:

Happy New Year to you....... and its been 7 years now since the Millenium change at 2000

·
Registered
549 Posts
On my 3rd beer and last cause I'm not a drinker and spending time with my family. Happy New Year to all of you out there in Hobby Talk Land.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Happy New Year! Well in 20 minutes anyway. :D Fun night at home playing games with the kids. Will watch the ball drop at midnight on the tube, then maybe a movie after the kids go to bed. :thumbsup:

Wish everyone a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year for 2007!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts