Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well DRP family had a baby girl this morning. 7:46am 7lbs 7oz and 17 3/4" long. Born Emma Kerrington DeMallie. Now I can't go racing this sat. But no worries about the birds now.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys. Emma Might make an appearance at the CRC race next weekend.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
awesome news ! congrats

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone. We are heading home tonight at around 7pm. Just need a stop by the track to say hi to everyone. LOL she will be just over 36 hours and I will have her at the track already. Is that a problem?

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Congrats !! It changes everything....
We had a baby in Oct. "Christopher Alan" 6lb 9oz and 20 1/4oz. Long and lanky little fella, lol

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Everything is well. She is doing great and her big brother is a great help. Which is good considering I leave next thurs for Snowbirds.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Body clip is still in place and ready for travel. Was just under there the other day and saw it. SRM was the Savor. LOL

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Legend bring your paining materials or get with Pedro now as the rocket is shellless for Birds .I can smell a white yellow and orange ride with the 44S on her ...Hope you are well .SRM

·
Registered
723 Posts
Rocket: no paint or vinyl going with me, but have a shell in the graphics department for you. I'm doing ok, thank you.
tL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts