Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BANNED
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Labor Day
all the folks who work to make our lives that much easier, THANK YOU!
from all walks of life, we still have the best place to live and it is because of the hard work you all do, some of you even today.
:hat:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Great sentiment Al. I agree Americas industrial might has made the country we love the best place in the world to spend our lives.:thumbsup:
God Bless America and all it's citizens.
Clyde-0-Mite
Um, NO!

I wish I could agree, but there's WAY TO MUCH wrong with this country for it to be great in any form! There's a lot that we do enjoy that other countries don't which is what I'm thankful for. Enjoy your labour day while you still have one!

~ Chris

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Um, NO!

I wish I could agree, but there's WAY TO MUCH wrong with this country for it to be great in any form! There's a lot that we do enjoy that other countries don't which is what I'm thankful for. Enjoy your labour day while you still have one!

~ Chris
I'm NOT in Total agreement w/Chris (respectfully of course)...

But, how many of U Folks, actually GET this day OFF anymore???
OR even "Holiday-$$PAY$$" for having to work it ???

since in the -'70's, less & less companies Honor the Labor Day Holiday :confused:

still ...America is 1 of the BEST Country's to live in :thumbsup:
"..Ain't NOTH'n Perfect Folks !!!.." ;)

Respectfully to ALL U hard-working Folks. Day-OFF or NOT... :thumbsup:

Bubba 123 :wave:

·
Most Interesting Member
6,350 Posts
Self employment puts a whole different spin on Labor day.

Customer calls are greatly needed and appreciated,but it's nice to have an extra day off
without putting anyone in a bind or feeling guilty. Days like these are nice.

Ya'll have a good holiday...

....and stay thirsty my friends...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'm NOT in Total agreement w/Chris (respectfully of course)...
You don't have to agree with me. I'm just saying that this country is FAR from being the best! It had such potential, but it's all been wasted on the greedy, and sinful. :( I agree - it IS one of the best countries you can live in, it's just not the very best, or one that I would raise my children in.

~ Chris

·
BANNED
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just my opinion

You don't have to agree with me. I'm just saying that this country is FAR from being the best! It had such potential, but it's all been wasted on the greedy, and sinful. :( I agree - it IS one of the best countries you can live in, it's just not the very best, or one that I would raise my children in.

~ Chris
love it or leave it :wave:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts

~ Chris
Maybe ; "Far from being it's Best-Potential..." (???)
but that's reality..
"YES" on; Greed, Corruption, Ect.
we have the best legal & medical that $$ can buy, if U can afford either :thumbsup:

Bubba 123 :wave:
beats Syria, @ this time... (NO Offense ment 2 Syrian/ Syrian-Americans )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.