Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellas,

M2 would like to take this time to wish you a Happy Labor Day. So relax and take it easy this weekend and enjoy your family, friends, and M2 cars!

Pictured is our 100% brand new casting of a 1:64 1953 GMC tow truck from our Ground Pounders line.

Thanks, Sean

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
happy labor to everyone at m2
im gonna have to see this one in person. im not a ground pounder collector.
but ya never know you could change my mind. lol:wave:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
SEAN!!....you are a sick man, but I love you!

HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL MEMBERS AND HT HQs TOO!!!!!.....You're sick Sean and Crew, But I love it!!!!!!...........:thumbsup:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Hi Fellas,

M2 would like to take this time to wish you a Happy Labor Day. So relax and take it easy this weekend and enjoy your family, friends, and M2 cars!

Pictured is our 100% brand new casting of a 1:64 1953 GMC tow truck from our Ground Pounders line.

Thanks, Sean
Excuse me Sean but there are more than Fella's on this board... j/k
I don't mind being called one of the guys...

Have a great weekend Sean & everyone @ M2.... :wave:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I think i can't judge the gp tow without examining hands on, Sean, PM for address...:thumbsup::p:thumbsup::p:thumbsup::p

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I know I have seen this casting somewhere but can't place it :confused: ...

I know it !!! :rolleyes: I know it !!! :rolleyes: Don't tell me, I can get it ....

Work memory work dammmit !!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
HA!!! oh man!!! I see a lot of "heavy duty" applications for that big boy to look un-tooned in 1:64...that thing looks FANTABULOUS!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Cool Labor Day work truck! I hope this means M2 has the license for 1953 GMC trucks in general - meaning we could see stock vehicles too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Can't wait to see if they do a chase version of the awesome tow. I hope Sean makes me more trucks with different color plows. I'm a so into the plows.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts