Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BANNED
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanx to those who fought to allow us the freedoms we take for granted today.
and to all those in various services which preserve these freedoms.
thank a Vet and mean it!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Happy 4th, And Thanks to all who serve. They stop draft year i turned 18 .What happen to 4th July weekend?
Back to work tomorrow:(
:(
SJJ

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
HAPPY 4TH TO ALL...i am an old U.S AIR FORCE VET..peacetime they call it vet...but ..i want to thank the kids serving now in the largest volunteer military in the world...thanks for putting yourselves in harms way so that i may rest peacefully at night...and be able to trade,buy and run slot cars with my boys...GOD WATCH OVER YOU TODAY,TONIGHT AND ALWAYS..

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Happy 4th of July everyone & Thank You all who fight or have fought to keep the USA a Free Country! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Am proud to fly the American Flag in this Great Country of ours!!

Bob...God Bless America...zilla

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Happy Be-lated 4th of July youse guys. Being a Canuck we celebrated our countries 145th birthday of Confederation on July 1st... I'm very thankful our two countries have gotten along so well considering we burned down the White House during the war of 1812. It's nice to know you don't hold a grudge. Thank you to all veterans on both sides of the border who have,continue and will work for peace in this fragile world. God Bless!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts