Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Happy Independence Day, Sean. Looks like another winner is in the wings. Thanks for all the cool stuff...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wave:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Wow, you work fast. Wasn't the prospect of a '32 Ford a topic of discussion a short while back?

Lookin' good! Happy Independence Day Sean & M2! :wave:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Happy 4th of July, M2 Machines. Keep making more of the 1/24 incredibly detailed cars. I always keep mine displayed on the base, but the other day I wanted to see the chassis of 1 in my collection. It is also nicely detaled with a realistic exhaust. Thank you for putting out such nice-looking cars.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Greetings Sean! Happy 4th to you, your family and your cohorts at M2! Sure looks like another winner there with that '32 coupe. I can see the endless possibilities with this one. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Wow, you work fast. Wasn't the prospect of a '32 Ford a topic of discussion a short while back?
I think you're right.

Glad it's un-chopped, sectioned, or channeled.
That way we'll hopefully see a totally stock version as well as a hot rod....though it doesn't have hood vents yet like a stocker.
Glad it's a 5 window too.

Looks like perfection so far! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Looking good Sean.
I will be on the road most of the day on the 4th. I've been looking after my wife's bro who was in the hospital and is doing better. Our daughter will bring her half way and I will meet them in Ky. and bring her back to her bro's house. She wants to see him a few days before we head home to Alabama Sunday or Monday. I will have pics of the cars I got along the way.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Happy Independence Day, Sean, and to all the diecast fans and families out there. :hat:

Thanks for sharing the pic of the '32. That's a beautiful car. More '30s cars would be welcome too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Happy 4Th Sean!!!!

Thank you for everything you and your team do for us collector!!!....Well it seems that the only thing am going to blow up for the 4TH.. is some wacky GLs that calls themselves "adult collectors cars"......:devil:...Except for the police cars it something that they do right for now......:lol:

·
Registered
704 Posts
OK the casting is cool - but the "100% NEW M2 MACHINES CASTING NOT SOME OTHER COMPANIES RETREAD!!!" won my heart.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wow, would you look at that! Go ahead and say M2 does not listen to there customer's. What was it, only 3 months ago I brought this up. You must have already had it in the works to be at that stage.

Thanks M2 and Sean, maybe you weren't listening to me, but Im gonna pretend you were!:)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, would you look at that! Go ahead and say M2 does not listen to there customer's. What was it, only 3 months ago I brought this up. You must have already had it in the works to be at that stage.

Thanks M2 and Sean, maybe you weren't listening to me, but Im gonna pretend you were!:)
Chris O, we have a lot of different castings and items in the works at all times. We just don't like to show everything. Plus, don't guys like surprises? :thumbsup:

Thanks, Sean

1 - 20 of 23 Posts