Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
While not a slotcar, thought you guys might like this. I was impressed myself...
My son carved this out. It's the logo for Sweetwater Brewery out of Atlanta...RM

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
Them there some fancy whittling :thumbsup: :hat:

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Shouldn't it be "Merry Thank's-Giv-O-Ween" considering how all these Holiday's run together?

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Had a blast handing out handfulls of candy Yesterday to all the dressed up kidos....fun, fun, fun!!!

It was nice enough to park the Honda Element in the driveway and plop down the tailgate to hand out candy. Lots of our neighbors (adults) are big kids wich makes it even more fun.

The Cubmaster even popped in after we turned off the lights. Bob and his Wife with their 5 kids. We hustled quickly to get all the candy that Fletcher didn't want to hand out to them...HAH! A few bottled waters, a restroom break and fun times. Gretna, Nebraska may not be the most exciting place in the world but, we sure have some great friends. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was Doctor Pepper with a mask, rubber gloves, scrubs with a Dr. Pepper nametag to boot. Took some bandaids from work and joked around that that is what we were handing out to the OLDER KIDS...HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Hilltop your son can carve a mean pumking...woah!!

Bob......zilla

1 - 19 of 19 Posts