Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Heck, with the way my son doesn't listen to me most days, I figure I deserve one day a year where he has to (even if it's forced on him by tradition!) =)

All kidding aside, I have a prety good kid. I hope to try and get my dad to the local train shop tomorrow so we can plan our layout.

So...Happy Fathers Day!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hope you all enjoy you day! Happy fathers day. :hat:

Any other Dads feel funny about having a holiday in their honor?
Yup. Happy to see and hear from the kids, but I don't like all the fuss over me. I feel the same on my birthday too. It's just weird. Plus, they planned this big BBQ/get together today, but some how I'm footing the bill for all the food & drinks :freak: :confused: :roll:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
It's just weird. Plus, they planned this big BBQ/get together today, but some how I'm footing the bill for all the food & drinks :freak: :confused: :roll:
Ha! Isn't that the way it always goes? Enjoy the food you bought! :hat:

I was watching a standup act by comedian Jo Koy once talking about how strange Father's Day was. He said something to the effect of "the day Mom said 'leave it in', that was your day!" :tongue:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Happy Fathers day to all the Fathers here at HobbyTalk.

My oldest boy just received his high school diploma a couple weeks back,brought tears to my eyes,that's all the gift I needed. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts