Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Father's Day from M2!!!
Hi Guys,

M2 would like to take this time and wish all the fathers out there a Happy Father's Day!

Our 1/64 scale COE trucks just received brand new beds. We have a vintage tow truck body, a flat bed, and a stake bed body. I'm working on the e-sheets right now to get these produced quickly.

Thanks, Sean

http://m2machines.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-fathers-day-from-m2.html

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Looks like good cookin' in the M2 kitchen Sean. :thumbsup:

Happy Father's Day to you - even if your only children are die cast! :wave:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Happy Fathers' Day, Sean. Great-lookin' new stuff coming along. That wrecker is a sure thing for my M2 shelf and probably the flatbed and most likely the rack body. Wow! They're all too cool to pass up...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wave:

·
Registered
520 Posts
< shakes both fists in Sean's direction! >

Dang it! Was doing so well at keeping my diecast acquistions under control but these M2 trucks are going to be the death of me - they are that cool! :thumbsup:

While I have your attention any chance we will see a tanker body for a straight truck and a tanker trailer? A lowboy trailer would also be welcomed!

Keep up the good work there at M2! :wave:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
those look great.
ill be after that tow truck for sure. happy fathers day sean:wave:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Those trucks look awsome Sean. M2 shines again, the Ford and Dodge are my favorites, keep up the great work guys, those are definite buys for me when they will be available!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Please Sean, consider the Ford wrecker as a BP, Sunoco,Phillips 66 or Texaco service truck, that would be soooo cool.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I will take all three. Please hurry these out to us. Make the Dodge in a nice medium or dark blue. I like to have MOPAR in blue. Will the bodies be interchangable to each cab?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts