Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was searching Toy Peddler, and I found the RLC Baja Breaker(Real Rider) Van, seller put it up for only 11.00$, I thought this was a steal, and bought it!
I can't wait to see this thing on the doorstep! Here is the picture of the beast!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not sure if I got it or not,the same seller I got it from, put it up again, at the same price. I looked under Recetly Sold and I saw the one I bought. Maybe a scam?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dont be alarmed just yet. I ran into the same thing when I bought a couple of HotBirds. Shortly after I bought them the seller relisted another pair for the same price. My 2 showed up rite on time and hopefully yours will too.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok man, Thanks for telling me that. I was scared there for a minute. Because, I have been eyeing that Van for a couple of days. Take it easy!

·
Premium Member
14,343 Posts
Congrats! That's a nice one!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I GOT IT!!!!! I just got it in the mail about 5Mins ago. It came in its own special "Kar Keeper" case. This thing is decked out!, Real Rubber wheels, An Authentic California Plate"BAJABRKR"Metalic Purple paint,Metal base. This is defantly the best car in my collection!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Blingy said:
I GOT IT!!!!! I just got it in the mail about 5Mins ago. It came in its own special "Kar Keeper" case. This thing is decked out!, Real Rubber wheels, An Authentic California Plate"BAJABRKR"Metalic Purple paint,Metal base. This is defantly the best car in my collection!
Alway's good to see someone buy hwC stuff cheaper than getting it from them .Their stuff is way over priced anyway. ;)
------------
Diecastlive.com

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Nice buy for you, enjoy! It's one of the few cars I actually bought off HWC.Com. Just thought it looked good in the Real Riders deco.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Marty:Yeah their stuff is way overpriced. Im not going to pay 25.00$ for a Red King Kuda. I'd rather get it for 11.00$ on The Toy Peddler.

@Mike:Oh Yeah, I had to get this van, I mean it just screams Retro. It also complements my Van&Truck collection. I hope to get the Real Riders 70's Van from the same guy, he's only asking 11.00$! and the 30th anneversry Bywayman. Its got the old school Real Riders and Off-Raod style graphics. Once my check clears tomorrow, Im going to sploodge on there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts