Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

We at M2 would like to wish you a Happy Chinese New Year! Gung Hay Fat Choy!

The brand new 1:64 sample shown is our 1967 - 1972 Ford F-100 & F-250 truck. Like all our M2 castings, we have a lot of surprises and cool features in store for this truck.

Thanks, Sean

#m2machines #fordf-100 #fordf-250 #ford #trucks #diecast #chinesenewyear

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Nice to see you're finally doing models from the 60s, but I am still waiting for the equivalent cars from the 60s like what M2 did with cars from the 50s.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Yup! Yup!
And a long bed too, which is killer. EVERYone does short beds. (Well, GL did do a couple)
Can you say "Camper Special"?

Like Dunc said - '60s cars please!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wow! Can't even begin to say how exited I am about thus truck!!! I can never get enough of 1/64 pickups and this is one of the best looking trucks ever made. I'm a GM guy but still think 67-72 F series is one of the prettiest pickups ever. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these and put a mild lift and off-road tires on it. Love it!!!!! Keep the trucks coming!

·
Registered
953 Posts
This looks great. I can not wait for these. It will be another farm truck to add to the collection. Ford is one of the hardest working trucks to have.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Awesome !! I really like the '71 & '72 grilles better than the earlier ones ..
Couldn't agree more Dave . I paid $500 for a plain-jane '71 way long ago for a garbage hauler . It was a freak with a box from a '74. The two parts didn't align all too well , but that front end was a nice improvement from the '67 thru '69..

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
This is going to be nice, if it doesn't go MIA.
Perhaps only three opening features are economically feasible - such as a hood and two doors, but M2 should really consider an opening tailgate, it's a very important element for a pickup. When JL used to offer opening hoods and gates in the $3.50 category, you don't want to settle for less.

My Business

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Nice!

This would be nice to see Happening.....I never seen one made yet in a 1/64?...."So let see now long it would take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop!"....:lol:....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts