Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gather 'round, everyone! It's the birthday of our very own Prince of Styrene! :hat:

The cake is huge and I'm going to need some help getting it in here....

Does anyone have candles???

Happy Birthday, Baby!!! Who loves ya?!!! :wave:

Birthday Hugs!
Mum & Anth

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Happy Birthday, Prince.

Hmmm! That cake is rather large. Don't think it will quite fit through the doorway! No Problemo, Oh mighty Queen. While Mark wasn't looking I swiped the ol' Magna-Gougher. I've seen Mark fire this bad boy enough times that I think I've got the hang of it. Lessee, atomic batteries to power, Check! Turbines to speed, Check! Alright ready to roll out.

BRAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!

AUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Well, that's certainly gonna leave a nasty scar.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
What's that smell like bacon and burnt peacock feathers? Umm...You do know the stripper goes in AFTER you bake the cake? :freak:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Happy Birthday, Prince! :hat:

HOW many candles you need? :freak: I don't think the state has enough! :devil:

HHMMM.....Bacon! "drooling"

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yup, Andy, Prince 'O Mine...I realized I had the date wrong when I actually "looked" at the calendar on the fridge in Hobbit House this afternoon. Doh! At my age, it's probably best not to rely on one's ability to recall what day it is! I was thinking when I got up this morning that this was the 8th. LOL!! Oh well...does being in labor on the day before the actual birth count in the grand scheme of things?? I think so! Anyway...who the heck cares?! As Queen of the Realm aka The Lunatic Fringe, I declare an entire week of festivities in honor of your royal birth!! Let the games begin and "let them eat cake!" :hat:

Birthday Hugs from,
The Queen Mum and Brother Anthony!

BTW, he's 37. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Happy Birthday whenever Prince ! :wave:
37 ??? I have T-shirts that old !!

( Be carefull of those candles, I have it on good authority that Hawg or JohnP may have switched some.......ah, somewhat novel {explosive} types in there )

Now someone throw a rope over Krik and get that thing from him before he does real damage !!! :freak:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Well Prince, It seems we share a birthday! So Happy Birthday.....tomorrow! It is also Elvis’s Birthday as well. I usually light a candle under my velvet Elvis. I never knew velvet was so flame resistant! :jest:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Happy Birthday Andy! :hat: (See, I got the name right this time...not like last Wonderfest when I called you Anthony. Doh!)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Lloyd Collins said:
HOW many candles you need? I don't think the state has enough!
You can be found, you know that, Lloyd? :cool:
Unless you're talking about Rhode Island! That state's so small, they don't even have enough for the Dutchess!

the Dabbler said:
37 ??? I have T-shirts that old !!

AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!! :drunk:

Da Queen said:
BTW, he's 37.
MoooOOOoo-mm!!!

(Be carefull of those candles, I have it on good authority that Hawg or JohnP may have switched some.......ah, somewhat novel {explosive} types in there )
You know, oddly enough that doesn't suprise me in the least.

Steven Coffey said:
Well Prince, It seems we share a birthday! So Happy Birthday.....tomorrow! It is also Elvis’s Birthday as well.
It's also Ben Franklin's B-day as well. And a big happy B-day back at 'cha, Steven! :)

Pizza the Hut said:
qtan said:
Happy Birthday Andy! (See, I got the name right this time...not like last Wonderfest when I called you Anthony. Doh!)
"Andy... Anthony... Barf... Puke... whatever!"
Either way, you still got a Prince! (Hmmm, I should get me one of those Lone Starr necklaces!) Anth is the origonal Prince, I'm just a clone. :D

Da Queen said:
As Queen of the Realm aka The Lunatic Fringe, I declare an entire week of festivities in honor of your royal birth!! Let the games begin and "let them eat cake!"
Birthday Hugs from,
The Queen Mum and Brother Anthony!
Well, who can argue with a week long party? Mum, do you think we can sneak into Hankster's basement & break out the disco ball? :devil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Many happy returns

Gracious Prince(part deux);

Many happy and joyous blessings to you on this most prestigious day!!

All hail to the Prince!!

Sir Pennywise :wave:

Hey - why cake, why is it always cake?? How about a flaming burrito we could light both ends. :dude:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sir Pennywise...as much as your suggestion to switch up the menu a bit is most welcome, you will soon learn it is NOT a good idea to let these guys play with matches and sharp objects, in addition to anything requiring over 18 volts...let's not even go there! Besides, we are already (since the last Dremel Salute) on our proverbial "last leg" around here with the insurance company and quite frankly, I do not want to have to replace the chandlier again. :freak:

Da Queen

PS...Guyz!! Just wait till SP gets a load of Mark's Dremel Salute! ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts