Happy Birthday Mate!!!

Cheers
Denis

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thank you Denis!!:hat::wave:
Another year closer to death....:drunk:
Bloody good day- Scott scored me a YAMAS HAWG!!!!
Bud (Dubau) sent me a minty Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!! He didn't even know it was my birthday but I'm claiming it as a b/day pressie anyway, and of course your early pressie a GHOST!!
I also scored a 2 piece leather lounge suite for my new uni...er... apartment.
I wouldn't be caught dead for quids!... well, not today anyway...

Chris.:hat:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Cool...That Yamas Hawg is a Great Kit:thumbsup:
...although they went a little overboard on the Sprue:drunk::freak:
Cheers
Denis

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
You're not wrong mate! The box is heavy!
I'm gonna have to look for the cult replacement head for it- either that or find a red jelly bean and a twist tie...

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Well happy birthday Chris even though I don't understand that Aussie slang! And it sounds like you got some neat things and are having a great time, best way to celebrate a birthday.

·
Registered
722 Posts
:hat: Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Chris, and many more! :hat: Hope you have a GREAT Bday! :thumbsup:
Cheers too ya mate! :woohoo:

Mike :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes guys. It truly means a lot to me to know I have such great friends here.
Life's been getting in the way of my usual postings over the last year or so and I haven't been around or posting as often as I used to though I tend to lurk when I can. That'll hopefully change as I settle into a routine in my new place and start modelling full time again.
I had a GREAT birthday! So many cool kits and the lounge suite but also lots of phone calls and visits from friends. I was up 'til 2am talking models with my mates!
Again guys, thank you for your wishes. It's a privilege to be here and to count you all as friends.
I'll stop being soppy now....:p

Chris.:hat::wave:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Even though I didn't understand half of what you and Mcdougall were saying to one another......

HAPPY A YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH DAY!!

hal9001-

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks mate.
Yeah, I had a great day. To top it off, it's Fathers Day today and my son Scott gave me a JB Hi-Fi gift voucher. I'm off to pick up the latest Venture Bros. DVD in a minute...

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Even though I didn't understand half of what you and Mcdougall were saying to one another......

hal9001-
We were just yammering on about the Yama Hawg kit polar Lights gave away years ago...and Chris got one for his Birthday:thumbsup:
Here's a shot of the kit...
Couldn't tell the Sprue from the actual kit...and get this...
NO INSTRUCTIONS !!!

...and here is the finished model...

Great Score Chris!!!
Be sure to post pictures when you get 'er done!!!
Cheers
Denis

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Crap, how COULD I forget?!!! Happy Birthday, mate, yer one of the best guys I know!:hat::hat::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts

hal9001-
Thanks Hal.:wave:
Yeah Mate, I have trouble understanding what I'm talking about most of the time too.:p
I love it when Denis and I start waffling on in the threads and I miss the crap we all used to get up to all those (few) years ago.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Couldn't tell the Sprue from the actual kit...and get this...
NO INSTRUCTIONS !!!
The instrux are on the box end along with the glowing reviews from Scale Auto, Dave Metzner, and Chris White.
Very well illustrated (leaves Chris' work for dead) but overly complicated...:p

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Crap, how COULD I forget?!!! Happy Birthday, mate, yer one of the best guys I know!:hat::hat::thumbsup:
I know, I can't help it....:drunk:
Thanks for the wishes James. It's a privilege to know you my friend.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts