Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!!!!!Well it's already September 1st in Australia...so.....
HAPPYBIRTHDAYCHRIS!!!!!!!!!!
:hat:Denis:hat::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Maaate!! Thanks Denis:wave:. 48 years old and I don't look a day over 90!! :drunk::p

Chris.:hat:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Birthday!!!

All the BEST Mate:thumbsup: Just mailed the card on the weekend so you should have it by Christmas:p
:hat:Denis:hat:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
All the BEST Mate:thumbsup: Just mailed the card on the weekend so you should have it by Christmas:p
:p:p Which Christmas?!?:p Right now I rank the post office right up there with used car salesmen and politicians....

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks Scott and Bob:wave::wave:. Much appreciated guys.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Happy Birthday Chris! :hat::hat::hat:
I hope you have a great one, and that you get all the Aurora kits you wanted.:)
Cheers to ya mate!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike :wave:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh man I wish I knew it was your Birthday, I would've sent you a present! Oh well too late now. I hope you have a GREAT Birthday (Even without a gift from me)! :D

Kirk

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks Mike, Wayne, and Kirk:wave::wave::wave:.
Kirk, I'm accepting all Aurora type gifts 'til midnight Christmas Eve.... then I'll be accepting all Aurora type Chrissie gifts 'til midnight 31st August. Cash to the value of your favourite Aurora kit is also deemed acceptable.....

I've scored a great original Aurora Captain America restorer, and my son (sweet little angel that he is:drunk:) gave me Ramblin' Rose from German Garage. A cool undead kit. No gore at all, but very, very disturbing....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
What a cool son! All those German Garage kits are disturbing - Rose is probably the most disturbing of them all though. I showed my wife a picture of Rose and she said 'No way, not in our house' :freak:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I had to open it away from the rest of the family!! They've been OK with most of the kits I've had (borderline with the Inteleg Cthulhu and Alternative Images Templar Knight), but Rose is a no-no here! I can't wait 'til I've got my own place!! I'll have a living room full of zombies!!
I've found my reference for her on rotten.com so she's gonna really look the part!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Happy Birthday My Friend may you and your Family have a great one with you and many more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert (Sprayray)

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks Robert and Mark:wave::wave:.
I actually type like I'm 91....
Now I'll just put my lungs in and spray spittle all over these candles......

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!
All the Best...Hpoe you're having a Great Day and can you post a link to that kit you got?...Sounds Cool:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I still can't send attachments since we changed providers Denis, but it's in the new releases over at the Clubhouse. Also, if I put "German Garage Ramblin' Rose" into Google images there's some pics on the first page.
I'm going to Marks place next Tuesday so I'll post some pics of her in primer. I'll have to put her in the Adult forum- she's nekkid......

·
Registered
273 Posts
Same Age As The Rhino!!!! 84! Thats 48 Backwards, Like Us Chris!

HAPPY B-DAY MATE:hat: COME UP FOR AIR:freak: AND STOP PLAYING WITH ALL OF YOUR KITS!!!:eek: AND GO DRINK A CASE OF OIL CANS OF FOSTERS... MATE!:drunk: HAVE A G-DAY AND A GREAT B-DAY TOO MATE, YOUR PAL! RHINO!!!!!!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Happy Birthday A'nut !!
My son's was 30 Aug., mine is Sept. 10, my daughter's is Sept. 13. Seams like a 'Virgo' thing goin' on ?
I'll wait 'til you catch with me, I'll hit 69 this time. ( How's the typing for an old geezer using just two fingers McG. ??)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts