Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeing all the Halloween candy in the stores already got me to thinking ....

it's never too early for an orange car :D

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is the place for Halloween cars eh?

Jerry,

OraNGe...that slot looks good in that color! It might look even better with a little road kill Blood SPLATTER...HAHAAHHAAHAHA. Ed knows how to do that just ask him.

Is this what your are giving away at your house for Halloween this year? If so I have several different costumes and can go home and change & then come back again...tricky eeeeh! first this one ---> :dude: then this one ---> :jest:

Trick or Treat....bet you got some of that candy too huh? I'm a huge candy eater. Kit Kats, Bottle Caps, Runtz, Zotz, M&Ms, etc....yeah!

Bob...this looks like a good place for the "Kid Killer"...zilla

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Sweet Punkin colored orange hornet?? :lol: I'm with Bob... Trick or Treat!!!...Zilla.. Just watch out for him on doorbell night!! :tongue: Nice detail work there Jerry!! The beauty looks great in that color!!

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,720 Posts
Cool looking Lincoln!!! Those wheels look good against that orange :thumbsup::thumbsup: Put a yelllow top on that bad boy and you got candy corn, yum yum!!! :p:p RM

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I would consider it, but I have been having trouble finding orange and brown paints. The auto paints at my local auto parts stores have been thinned out and them stupid brush bottle paints have replaced them. I realize they can be used in an airbrush, but I can't tell one color from the next, and I refuse to pay what they charge.. almost 6.00 for 1/32 of the paint in a spray bomb.. They are bonkers..

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,720 Posts
I would consider it, but I have been having trouble finding orange and brown paints. QUOTE]

Sltman, I don't think your eating candy corn??? :p:p Candy Corn is shaped in the form of kernel corn, white on the bottom tip, orange in the middle, with a white top. Don't know what the brown color is you mentioned??? RM

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I have the Yellow Randy, and I have White.But I can't find lacquer Orange and Brown paint around here.. Why Brown?? There are 2 varieties of candy corn. There's the regular White Orange Yellow, and there is also the "Halloween mix" version that is Brown Orange and White. This is my fave because it has a chocolate flavor, while the regular tastes like a mouthful of sugar..LOL The mix also features pumpkins, ears of corn, and a couple other seasonal shapes that elude me in my present zombie like state.. :freak:

And you are very correct with your question wheels... The black beauty I believe is a Chrysler Imperial..and according to MEV was the only 4 door Tjet..

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
No need to apologize Randy!! I just lean to the brown variety because it actually tastes like something!! LOL!! Besides, fading the brown would be easier than fading the white (easier coverage).. And I'm at it on 2 hours sleep again!! :freak:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts