Hobbyist Forums banner

Halloween LF Trick or Treat Cars for sale.

4K views 65 replies 28 participants last post by  bob8748 
#1 · (Edited)
Last time I got a lot of flack over the fact that the sale started on a Monday morning, so lets try something new. Use this thread to post your order starting this Sunday night, 8:00p.m. Indiana time with a maximum of two cars per order. 15.00 each plus 5.00 s/h or two for 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h.

Please post your full name, return address and number of cars needed (2 max) and send payment to:

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

Checks and M/O are fine. No Paypal. On Monday morning I'll check the orders and post where the cut-off is since I have no idea if each person will order one or two cars and I'll post where the cut is.

Thanks

G
#20 ·
Ummmm, people, let's read the instructions posted at the top, OK???

MARKHOS said:
Use this thread to post your order starting this Sunday night, 8:00p.m. Indiana time with a maximum of two cars per order. 15.00 each plus 5.00 s/h or two for 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h.

Please post your full name, return address and number of cars needed (2 max) and send payment to:

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

Checks and M/O are fine. No Paypal. On Monday morning I'll check the orders and post where the cut-off is since I have no idea if each person will order one or two cars and I'll post where the cut is.

Thanks

#23 ·
2 - cars

MARKHOS said:
Last time I got a lot of flack over the fact that the sale started on a Monday morning, so lets try something new. Use this thread to post your order starting this Sunday night, 8:00p.m. Indiana time with a maximum of two cars per order. 15.00 each plus 5.00 s/h or two for 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h.

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

Thanks
i would like 2 of the cars.
john hooper 203 pond view drive westminster md 21157

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.