Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last time I got a lot of flack over the fact that the sale started on a Monday morning, so lets try something new. Use this thread to post your order starting this Sunday night, 8:00p.m. Indiana time with a maximum of two cars per order. 15.00 each plus 5.00 s/h or two for 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h.

Please post your full name, return address and number of cars needed (2 max) and send payment to:

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

Checks and M/O are fine. No Paypal. On Monday morning I'll check the orders and post where the cut-off is since I have no idea if each person will order one or two cars and I'll post where the cut is.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Ouch! Sunday night on a Holiday weekend? Unfortunately I'll be in the Bowery of NYC at CBGB's at 8pm. Pretty bummed, hate to miss out on this car.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
midtown said:
Ouch! Sunday night on a Holiday weekend? Unfortunately I'll be in the Bowery of NYC at CBGB's at 8pm. Pretty bummed, hate to miss out on this car.
Not to worry Matt, I can be online at 8:00 Sunday and will add one to my order for you. It's the least I can do for helping me keep an eye on the board :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
sh1035 said:
Wow notice Robs selling price....what a scalper :)
These have to be the whitelighning's # 1 & 2 of only 2 LOL

I plan on getting two of these, but I'm wondering how many of them were made.
Are they like the fest camaro's only 300?

G

·
Ummmm, people, let's read the instructions posted at the top, OK???

MARKHOS said:
Use this thread to post your order starting this Sunday night, 8:00p.m. Indiana time with a maximum of two cars per order. 15.00 each plus 5.00 s/h or two for 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h.

Please post your full name, return address and number of cars needed (2 max) and send payment to:

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

Checks and M/O are fine. No Paypal. On Monday morning I'll check the orders and post where the cut-off is since I have no idea if each person will order one or two cars and I'll post where the cut is.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 66 Posts