Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of my Polar Lights Michael Meyers kit I just finished. It sat around for years but I finally got it finished. Let me know what you think!! :)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Great job on this Spooky kit:thumbsup:
I doubt that kid is coming back for his candy!
I really like the darkness you blended in to the whole kit...very foreboding...
Mcdee

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice job! Very clean painting. Bloody knife, candy bag, clown mask, leaves on the lawn, pumpkin all look great. The light blue on the base edge is a nice complement to your color palette.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Excellent job on your build and excellent painting, effects and colors are great. But these type movies and models do not appeal to me, love classic horror, hate gore fests.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Halloween

Nice work!
I too, am not a fan of "slasher" movies (I'm a "B" movie and Harryhausen fan) but you did an exceptional job on this kit!

Phil K

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
'rad,

Good for you to finish this one! I've got one mouldering somewhere in my stash also. I second what everybody else said about your model, except for the sky blue border around the front of the base.

It kinda kills the atmosphere for me since you used those creepy, dingy colors elsewhere on the base. Then there's this band of happy light blue. What effect do you think brown, gray or black would have down there?

But from the border up, :thumbsup:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts