Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, the car didn't break down. :wink2: It says made in China on the base. I liked the detail and condition. For the price, I am happy with it. Any idea on it's origins?

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Man, I didn't even notice that! Still has the sharpener. LOL I am REALLY going to have to start looking closer at these before I buy them so I know what they are.Still like it, maybe even a little more. Thanks!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear All:

Many thanks from here as well.I picked up last year this Checker Marathon taxi which had a pencil sharpener and had no clue about its origins.So I know and I will pick up a boxed version (the one I received has its bumper missing). What I like as well that it gives its manufacturer number as well.

Again many thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts