Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh yeah! Great job on Gwangi. Dan :thumbsup: He really looks like he should have a rope around his neck with a cowboy hanging on to it!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Kirk,Lloyd Collins and John P for the compliments and its a nice bust that Joe L did on the Gwangi and highly recommend you guys get one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Once again, an excellent job Dan! :) Cool paint, and very realistic eyes too.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Man, I gotta get one of these, it's a very cool bust!

Kitz' :wave:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Once again, an excellent job Dan! :) Cool paint, and very realistic eyes too.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Man, I gotta get one of these, it's a very cool bust!

Thanks Mike,SunGod for the compliments and Mike it is a nice bust to pickup and Joe did another one from One million BC and Simon if can locate that 2 foot gwangi that is out there in kit land will post it here for ya when its done.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Great looking paint job Dan! :thumbsup: You nailed the color for Gwangi perfectly.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Joe did a great job on the sculpting! I havew his resin From the Graves Gwangi with cowboy diorama I'm working on.
Thanks Rick and Mitch for the comments and word has it Joe is making another Gwangi maybe fight that styracsaurus or the elephant.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great work, he just needs a victim in his mouth (see movie for range of possibilities)!
Thanks for the compliments :)and yap seen the movie and have the movie poster and the dvd.Plus got a huge Gwangi coming in the mail to me and going look around for soe marx figures and horses:).

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great job on that Gwangi there Danny boy awesome as always !!!! that is one of my favorite movies too , i enjoyed watching it as a kid growing up when i lived in New York City (The Bronx) i miss the good o'l days when i was young and on saturday afternoon watching monster movies was the thing to do , on Wnew channel 5 Creature Features , then at night i was watching either Fright Night on channel 9 wor , or my favorite channel 11 Wpix "CHILLER" Those were the days .

Robert

·
Registered
722 Posts
Great job on that Gwangi there Danny boy awesome as always !!!! that is one of my favorite movies too , i enjoyed watching it as a kid growing up when i lived in New York City (The Bronx) i miss the good o'l days when i was young and on saturday afternoon watching monster movies was the thing to do , on Wnew channel 5 Creature Features , then at night i was watching either Fright Night on channel 9 wor , or my favorite channel 11 Wpix "CHILLER" Those were the days .

Robert
Creature Features, Fright Night, Chiller Theater, Zacherle, etc.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Growing up on the Jersey Shore in the 60's, my brother's and I watched all these too, then spent time glue bombing Aurora Monster kits. Good times, and I agree, "Those were the days"! :)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Creature Features, Fright Night, Chiller Theater, Zacherle, etc.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Growing up on the Jersey Shore in the 60's, my brother's and I watched all these too, then spent time glue bombing Aurora Monster kits. Good times, and I agree, "Those were the days"! :)

THose were definitly the good old days and remember them well!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yep, it's a great film, though Gwangi doesn't appear for the first 45 minutes or so - maybe that's why it was given second feature status on release.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts