Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be some time before complete this guy.But this has got to be the Biggest Gwangi kit out there and glad was able to get one from a Fellow Modeler:).At 17 inches long this thing is a monster!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kirk and it will be a while on this one.I still gotta wash it pin it and prime it down and then paint it:)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Dan,

Can't wait to see this one built up and painted :) and boy what a big kit! is that the Aurora or PL hulk that is dwarfed by Gwangi?

Simon

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mitch you aint kidding losts of paint.Simon that is the Aurora kit next to the Gwangi.Now when sized Gwangi up against the Lone Ranger kit it was a perfect match to maybe do a dio with the two.But the thing is gotta get me another L.R. and paint him up plain and add a lasso in the hand.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a lot of resin! Good luck Dan.
You aint kidding Rick :freak:and this kit has to weigh at least 9 pounds so have to take caution when pinning and double pin the legs and tail and head on to the body to make sure it doesnt come undone:dude:.But as for paint going to need alot of it for him and primer aswell!:)

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Wow! That thing is huge! I did not get just how large this thing actually is until I saw the hulk picture. Have fun with this one...can't wait to see the thing fully assembled.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I still gotta wash it pin it and prime it down and then paint it:)
That normally takes you about a day! Can't wait to see this one, and yes, the Lone Ranger is a good kit to convert to a cowboy for the Gwangi lassoo scene; if you have to move the right arm at all, it only takes a bit of excess glue to blend the shoulder into a different position.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts