Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
I'm in LOVE with these!! I'm getting the entire series :grin2:

Pre ordered the 'Vette and the Bug, let's talk about the Bug peeps...is it just me or does it look like something a kid made with that salt dough stuff some of us 'old timers' had to make things with in grade school in the 1960's?!??

I know GL makes decent scale Bugs, but all the pics I've seen it just looks really off...homemade and hand painted. Being a VW fiend, I had to have it tho!!

The International big box truck is wicked nice!

Am I correct that there are some limited to around 3,000 units worldwide? I have to look at my orders to see which said that on the card...

And will they make the GT-40?? I hope so, it will sell out in days :wink2:

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Trying again, it seems that the Ford Bronco and F-150 w/race trailer are the lowest production at 3,025, the Skyline GT-R at 4,800, I don't have figures on the others. And, I don't care, these are sooo nice!!

2 versions of the '15 Ford F-150, #68 with the enclosed car hauler the mirrors have have an orange stripe, the #66 with the Bronco/trailer is just black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.