Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
I'm in LOVE with these!! I'm getting the entire series :grin2:

Pre ordered the 'Vette and the Bug, let's talk about the Bug peeps...is it just me or does it look like something a kid made with that salt dough stuff some of us 'old timers' had to make things with in grade school in the 1960's?!??

I know GL makes decent scale Bugs, but all the pics I've seen it just looks really off...homemade and hand painted. Being a VW fiend, I had to have it tho!!

The International big box truck is wicked nice!

Am I correct that there are some limited to around 3,000 units worldwide? I have to look at my orders to see which said that on the card...

And will they make the GT-40?? I hope so, it will sell out in days :wink2:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Trying again, it seems that the Ford Bronco and F-150 w/race trailer are the lowest production at 3,025, the Skyline GT-R at 4,800, I don't have figures on the others. And, I don't care, these are sooo nice!!

2 versions of the '15 Ford F-150, #68 with the enclosed car hauler the mirrors have have an orange stripe, the #66 with the Bronco/trailer is just black.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know this thread is old but I've seen them in store recently. I actually found the green machine hitch and tow in the original post. My favorite green machine find to date. I do love the Gulf releases.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts