Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this a couple years ago.I don't think I ever posted any pics..

It has a sliding canopy and a 34 inch wingspan..Thanks for looking..Jeff

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wasn't too bad..I had fun with it ,learned alot..I wouldn't mind building another one.A friend of mine gave it to me. He thought he needed a hobby bought it opened it up and put in the closet for 5 years ..His first model kit...LOL ...Jeff

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I never had any luck with these balsa kits, they tended to end up in the trash eventually :(

Very nice work on your Stuka :thumbsup:

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
WOW, that is Cool!!!! I can't remember how many of the old Gullows kits I started and NEVER completed any of them. Very difficult to build. Excellent work!!! - Denis

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I used to compete in free flight outdoor scale rubberband powered stick & tissue models in our model airplane club. My favorites were the Peck Polymer piper Cub, Sig Monocoupe and Mr. Mulligan.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Looks great to me!

These Guillow stick and tissue models can actually fly, I built a number of them years ago and learned to NEVER add any paint to them if you intend to fly them, the paint makes them too heavy. Also not adding the landing gear helps.
The longest flight times I ever got with mine were about thirty-five seconds which in those days I was quite proud of.

Agentsmith

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great to me!

These Guillow stick and tissue models can actually fly, I built a number of them years ago and learned to NEVER add any paint to them if you intend to fly them, the paint makes them too heavy. Also not adding the landing gear helps.
The longest flight times I ever got with mine were about thirty-five seconds which in those days I was quite proud of.

Agentsmith
Thanks! There is lots of paint on this one.Two coats of primer and at least 2 coats of green..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts