Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
take the TY car,,,,,,,,,,,,thats a good deal!!!!!!of course let me tell ya,,,i have a local guy here i know who can make as many of the TY cars as cars i can give him,,,,,,,,so it reallly isnt that special,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
dammitman said:
take the TY car,,,,,,,,,,,,thats a good deal!!!!!!of course let me tell ya,,,i have a local guy here i know who can make as many of the TY cars as cars i can give him,,,,,,,,so it reallly isnt that special,,,,,,,
:D :lol: Larry,...you kill me sometimes!!

Is the Escalade numbered on the chassis?

That TY car is a good trade,...alot less of them, and you are getting a thank you from the guy that commisioned them to boot!

G

·
dammitman said:

Complete with Mark's signature??? Wow, he is good... or will be until he gets thrown in prison for forgery!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok heres my list for trade,i only want 8 cars ,if you have them and wanna trade let me know,you can also ask ta/tom about me .we have traded twice.
#1-L.A.DART (doesnt have to be in blister as long as its mint)
#2-68 amx WILD CHILD (also as long as its mint)
#3-i need(2)78 DODGE MIDNITE EXPRESS TRUCKS (at least one in blister/both mint)
#4-PETES PATRIOT AMX (blister or not but mint)
#5-WALKER TEXAS RANGER PICKUP (this one must be mint in blister)
#6-CLASSIC PLASTIC SERIES BOSS HOSS MUSTANG FC (mint in blister)
#7-CLASSIC PLASTIC SERIES HURST/JAVELIN (mint in blister)
i hope its a good trade for someone,im trying to fill some gaps in my collection, im not into white lightings, but i do love these cars ,mostly just stock,muscle and drag car are my thing,if some one has 80% of my list mabe we can work something else out .
THANKS DR.OLDS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts