Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
take the TY car,,,,,,,,,,,,thats a good deal!!!!!!of course let me tell ya,,,i have a local guy here i know who can make as many of the TY cars as cars i can give him,,,,,,,,so it reallly isnt that special,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
dammitman said:
take the TY car,,,,,,,,,,,,thats a good deal!!!!!!of course let me tell ya,,,i have a local guy here i know who can make as many of the TY cars as cars i can give him,,,,,,,,so it reallly isnt that special,,,,,,,
:D :lol: Larry,...you kill me sometimes!!

Is the Escalade numbered on the chassis?

That TY car is a good trade,...alot less of them, and you are getting a thank you from the guy that commisioned them to boot!

G

·
dammitman said:

Complete with Mark's signature??? Wow, he is good... or will be until he gets thrown in prison for forgery!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok heres my list for trade,i only want 8 cars ,if you have them and wanna trade let me know,you can also ask ta/tom about me .we have traded twice.
#1-L.A.DART (doesnt have to be in blister as long as its mint)
#2-68 amx WILD CHILD (also as long as its mint)
#3-i need(2)78 DODGE MIDNITE EXPRESS TRUCKS (at least one in blister/both mint)
#4-PETES PATRIOT AMX (blister or not but mint)
#5-WALKER TEXAS RANGER PICKUP (this one must be mint in blister)
#6-CLASSIC PLASTIC SERIES BOSS HOSS MUSTANG FC (mint in blister)
#7-CLASSIC PLASTIC SERIES HURST/JAVELIN (mint in blister)
i hope its a good trade for someone,im trying to fill some gaps in my collection, im not into white lightings, but i do love these cars ,mostly just stock,muscle and drag car are my thing,if some one has 80% of my list mabe we can work something else out .
THANKS DR.OLDS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts