Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
prayingmantis said:
Nice pics. They look nice. Looking forward to getting mine. What does the ET stand for? ?
Elapsed Time Racing - Geralde61 runs this event at the fest
prayingmantis said:
I wonder if there is any difference between the test shot rocket 500 and the one's #'d to 70
They are both 1 0f 70

kevin5qwe I beleave they are all sold out. Contact Mark Hosaflook for details. His Email can be found in one of the previous 2007 Fest Car posts :wave:

· Registered
10,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
69Stang said:
Having never been to fest ( yep, I had allways said "next year"...) I to have been a little unclear of the events. Someone help me out here.

The custom contest car I understand, last year we recived one for the custom charity auction. So fill me in on the three others.

ET Racer - Timed event? Fastest car wins? Race with this car, or recive this car?

Pink Slip Racing - Heads up drag racing? Race with this car, or recive this car for racing?

Rocket 500 Champion - I have no idea? There are 70 champs?
Timed heads up racing just like at the strip. Geralde61 is looking for quick reaction times and a fast car. If you get matched up against a Fest car beat it you win it. Last year he also had "Special" Try again castings in a special box.

PSR or Pink Slip Racing Straight ahead speed is needed! Not dependant on reaction time. Fact car wins. Beat a Fest PSR and it is yours.

Rocket 500 is a catagory for Toppers and Topper remakes. They have a hook on the bottom of the car that allows them to be "Shot" around a track by a lever. Good reaction time is critical here.
I hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.