Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Quick question on this as I am having a brainfart....what is the difference betweem STandard constant force brakes and drag braking?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
hydroracer said:
Quick question on this as I am having a brainfart....what is the difference betweem STandard constant force brakes and drag braking?
I may be wrong on this, so someone else can feel free to enlighten us...
but I think drag braking, is having 'brakes' in the neutral area of your
trigger.
In other words, if you were to just let go of the trigger,
you would have a preset amount of 'brakes'.

·
Registered
300 Posts
correct, the drag brake is the brake that slows down the motor when the trigger is released on your controller. I race oval mostly, so I do not want any drag on my car when entering a corner. If I have to let up:)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone got a specific program 7 they'd be willing to share? I had 1 i used on the cyclones,but it has become lost.If you don't want to post,feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
870 Posts
The factory setting is 3 ,1 is very aggersive and 6 is soft, this is refering to the [snappyness] on thorttle.I ran my on three sat. for the frist time and am going to play with the other setups [more agressive] friday when I test. Are you coming to easley sat. ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dk Go To Advanced-7th Profile Customizing @www.teamnovak.com This Should Give You Custom Set-ups For Each Track Applications.
All With Complete Instructions On How To ,great Info.

Yelton7

1 - 12 of 12 Posts