Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking out some changes... WOW !!!
Although it's labled as a Road Runner, it's pretty much the same car !!!
New GTX

Old GTX

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Got to them bro, Super cars indeed!....I have the Satellite HEMI version of that GTX but in a 1/18.....Last year, I traded my HW GTX (Metal/Metal rubber tires) white with a Black top for a Greenlight 65 Mustang GT in white...am waiting to see HW brings this car back in a Petty's car #43....So far they're doing okay with their lastest release but I don't know of the drivers?...yet!......but again nice cars Steve!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I haven't picked up the newer one as of yet but do have a couple of the older - the one already shown, and this one.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I love the Belvedere, it is one of my favourite thug mobiles. The road runner is cool because Daisy Duke had one in the first season. If only all the wheels were the same size.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Oh, by the way, before I got married I owned a 1:1 66 Belvedere 2 door hardtop. Only differences between it and the 67 were in the grille and taillights. It confirmed my being a fan of Mopars. :)

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Just checking out some changes... WOW !!!
Although it's labled as a Road Runner, it's pretty much the same car !!!
The difference between the Road Runner and the GTX is that the Road Runner was intended as a no-frills go-fast midsize for guys on a budget while the GTX was more of a "gentleman's muscle car" with a dressier interior, more exterior trim, and more standard equipmet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts