Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my missing piece today, but alas, now I need the Head to Head reg. and WL (if there is one) and a Modern Muscle WL...

Thanks for looking!

·
0 Posts
Wow, it's a GT meet. :thumbsup:

If you had to choose just one, which one would it be . . . ?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1A62 said:
Wow, it's a GT meet. :thumbsup:

If you had to choose just one, which one would it be . . . ?
Probably the 05 Fest Dinner car, but I really like the gulf racing team colors WL, and the calander cars WL just showed up today, so thats still got the new factor,....AHHHH!!!! dont make me choose!!! :freak:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Awesome Eyecandy. I assume the one with flames is the 05 Dinner Fest. I haven't seen that one. One more I need. I'm about 7 behind you. Only need the model kit companion for the regulars!

tom

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Excellent collection of GT's, Chris! Twice as many JL GT's as I own. Where did the BWF come from?

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Congrats on finally getting your Calendar Girls WL Chris!!!!

I can't believe nobody else has seen the BWF GT! Here is a pic of mine.

(not the best pic)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Golly Wally,,, Gee (T) Beave! Very cool looking collection. I got to see the real thing only once in a Ford showroom last year.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Great collection! Saw you post the CG WL in that section and was hoping you would put up a group shot. Love it!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
teeeye81 said:
Awesome Eyecandy. I assume the one with flames is the 05 Dinner Fest. I haven't seen that one. One more I need. I'm about 7 behind you. Only need the model kit companion for the regulars!

tom
Nope, Fest Dinner Car is the White with Red Stripes

BWF is a custom, if you look at rich's pic you can see the decal lines.... sweet custom, eh?

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
teeeye81 said:

tom
The 05 Fest GT is a Pearl white with red stripe. OK Mac beat me to it so I guess I'm just left saying awsome GTs Chris.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts