Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I'm not a huge WL fan, that looks good, I just can get past those white
tires, I don't know why they just bug me. One day when I get one maybe that'll change.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
tires, I don't know why they just bug me. One day when I get one maybe that'll change.
Same here, I'll take a black one anytime over a WL. I've owned a few with white tires...just looks dumb IMO...so I gave them away.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
Same here, I'll take a black one anytime over a WL. I've owned a few with white tires...just looks dumb IMO...so I gave them away.
You can put me on your guest list any time. ;)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
WAIT, YOU OPEN THEM DON'T YOU, THEN YOU SHOULD JUST CHANGE THE TIRES AND SEND IT TO ME :thumbsup:
I haven't opened it yet, but I will. I have to get a group shot of the BWFs I have. Was hoping to add a few but man some of those bidders are NUTS!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
MIKE YOU SHOULD OPEN IT AND CHANGE THE TIRES. :tongue:
Thier not as rare as W/L but I'm in the process of doing that to the 10th Ann cars. They were great cars with.........10th Ann tires(thanks for the $2 doner cars JLCC. The lost toppers are now offically 1/1998 :) ). The 71 Mercury Spoiler looks killer with BFG's. By the way I have 3 sets of 10th tires if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
I agree ,if I get a white tire car, I trade out of it ASAP.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
The WL version isn't working for me either. I don't like this flame pattern very much, but I think it looks worse on the white version.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Im not a fan of the flame color, put the design and placement is very unique.

I still <3 Rc2 alot for some o' the SF Series.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts