Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the nicest car in my 1/43 collection. I have a bunch of the Matchbox Collectibles, I also have a few Franklin Mint pieces, but this little GMP is just really sharp. Unfortunately, my picture taking isn't, but you'll get the idea.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very nice :thumbsup: I really haven't seen too many drag racing models in this scale. Course I just started looking around at 43's about two weeks ago.... :p

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GMP has done several of the Swamp Rat dragsters in 1/43, I have a couple of those. They also did a couple other Novas, but I'm not sure what else.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
scrambler81 said:
This is probably the nicest car in my 1/43 collection. I have a bunch of the Matchbox Collectibles, I also have a few Franklin Mint pieces, but this little GMP is just really sharp. Unfortunately, my picture taking isn't, but you'll get the idea.
Very nice car scramble81! :thumbsup:

Close the hood and take a side shot of the car and post it. It will be in focus with the side shot. I have trouble taking good pics too. The more I angle the car that I am taking a pic of, the more out of focus the rear of the car is.

·
Registered
281 Posts
SAAAWWEEEEEET! I grew up on Grumpy in the drag and hotrod mags. I think I like white cars and chevys because of him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts