Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
DaCustomizer said:
BIGLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one nearby!

THANKS!
Wish you alot of luck. The 4 or 5 Big lots around here haven't had any new JL in over a year. Seems to be a regional thing

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
BL`s I don`t believe has anything right now.
The last hit was hollywood on wheels and the 10 packs back in June but they didn`t hit my zone at all.
I found the 17 in early 2005.Nothing lately.
My friend found 6 at TS friday and I found 2 wl`s and a TH at sears today and WM is getting lots of street freaks 17-20 right now.Look at the big increase of them hitting the bay right now also.
I go to the flea market on saturdays and people from GA,S.C.,and NC are all bringing the same types of wl`s to trade that they have found in the last week.

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Badhemicuda said:
What are you guys finding at Big Lots? The one's around here don't have a thing.

.........Jim
That's why people find so many there. They get them like once or twice a year, and everyone rushes out to the store, and the first guy gets all of them. If you ever see a post that Big Lots got JL's in...it's probably too late.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Pablodragon said:
That's why people find so many there. They get them like once or twice a year, and everyone rushes out to the store, and the first guy gets all of them. If you ever see a post that Big Lots got JL's in...it's probably too late.:rolleyes:
But don't give up because they could show up a little later. It was a couple months ago that people posted finding ten packs at Ollies, it took until now for them to show up out here. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts