Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple of TR-7's from a fellow "Down-under." There's still a TR-6 and even a Group 44 Pontiac NASCAR I still need that can be made with castings that are available. There's still a Midget (1500cc), GT6 and maybe a Spitfire and TR4 to round out the collection.

The TR-7 is the largest of the trio. It should be the smallest. Got to put it way off in the back to get it to even come close to sizing out in a photo.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The TR6 is pretty simple. But the black lettering has started getting a red halo around the lettering. I'm going to try several different things. I've already let the decal sheet dry two days before fixing. I've tried lowering the anount of ink. Next trick will be a tack coat of fix let it dry another day then a thicker coat. I'm open for other suggestions.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added the TR-6 today. Its around the same scale as the TR-7. So it has to go to the back to size out with the "E" an XJS. Still have a TR8, the NASCAR Pontiac and the XJR7 to drop in there. The XJR7 will be a pain as no one, to my knowledge, makes that Jag. I've got something that resembles it but its going to take much cutting and fill work to make it even look close.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts