Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has it in stock? What if there is not enough at the track or available to everyone?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Precisely. The track stated a couple of weeks ago they had "cases" left. Not sure how much of that will be left after the internet searchers found out.
I've seen the kid drive...you give those tires a light dusting with a rag and he'll be fine.

dk

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Be warned that those two cans are different compounds of sauce! Found this out in vegas at teh IIC. Smell the same (and may taste the same!) but the older stuff gives LOTS more traction!

EA

·
Delicious Vinyl Graphics
4,284 Posts
Be warned that those two cans are different compounds of sauce! Found this out in vegas at teh IIC. Smell the same (and may taste the same!) but the older stuff gives LOTS more traction!

EA
Ugh... I have a can that's aged about six months or so... Should have incredible amounts of bite... (I'll sell it for $50, LOL!) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ugh... I have a can that's aged about six months or so... Should have incredible amounts of bite... (I'll sell it for $50, LOL!) :thumbsup:
yeah,well i have some from last year! maybe i'll finally win practice!!! i'll sell it for $49.95!!:tongue::tongue::wave:

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
For Sale

I have some great deals on the highest quality Tire wine compounds

Tire Wine list Vintage:
1 case 1986-7 Paragon 1800.00 (pre Consumer Protection Agency) LOL
1989 Paragon ground effects 250.00
1990 Bolink 60.00
1992 Corally 150.00

HAHA maybe i find those big spenders too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts