Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the Flames set from our friends over at Milezone, and have another grey with flames car (thanks Wyatt!):

to add to the set. Today I got a 1956 Ford Pickup (ok, it's a HW, but it's one of the 100% Hot Wheels series, so it's actually pretty cool) that fits the GWF catagory. I looked at Wyatt's site for some other cars, some of them are kind of hard to tell if they are grey or silver.

Anyone want to jump in and give some suggestions? I need something to do while I wait for the next BWF car to come along...

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
70XR7 said:
I picked up the Flames set from our friends over at Milezone, and have another grey with flames car (thanks Wyatt!):

to add to the set. Today I got a 1956 Ford Pickup (ok, it's a HW, but it's one of the 100% Hot Wheels series, so it's actually pretty cool) that fits the GWF catagory. I looked at Wyatt's site for some other cars, some of them are kind of hard to tell if they are grey or silver.

Anyone want to jump in and give some suggestions? I need something to do while I wait for the next BWF car to come along...
ah a fellow BWF enthusiest.... :D that car is the only GWF car that i know of besides the milezone exclusives. as for the 100% hotwheels BWF cars, i hear ya! i hate to admit it but i've been going buying crazy for a bunch of these over the past week or two. they are pricey but well worth it IMO. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts