Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my good buddy kiwi dave put me on to you guys, i have been making resin slot bodies for a couple of years now, you might have seen them on ebay, i also do the photo etched wheel inserts and aluminium wheels, i have tried to enclose some pictures of a couple of cars, no idea if they will show up or not, never used a forum before! anyway, will post some more if anyones intrested, take it easy, tony

Attachments

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Welcome aboard 706!!! Always glad to see custom cars!!! I'm picking that point A to B car myself as my first choice, not that I don't like the others, I love them drag cars!!! That's one bad boy 57 :thumbsup::thumbsup: RM

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Hey mate. Welcome aboard. Guys, I have a few of Tony's kits and lots of his wheels. He does some great stuff. Great to see you on here mate.

Cheers Dave.

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Get ready to have some fun...

Hey Tony,

Welcome to Hobby Talk! Yeah I have seen you stuff on the bay and even picked up some decals from you before...the ones for the pink van! What a small world.

You make some Great bodies and parts and build some Sweet slot cars also. Those are some nice lookers you got there.

Bob...I am no Angel...zilla

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Hey 706.. I just bid on a few of your items, and I better win this time lol...if not i will be forced to bid again next time!

Dave

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Hi Tony,

great to see you finally reached the right place! :)

Always admired your stuff on ePay - looking forward to see more from your workbench!

Greetings from Germany :wave:

Claus

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome aboard !

Great work ! Like that ' 57 Chevy dragster !
Looks like you will be carrying the British Torch on the HT since Boss9 is MIA !

Neal:dude:

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Welcome to a fellow Brit Mr Hill :)

I really must talk to you re: the bodies and wheels, they fit in pretty tight with the whole EAHORC ethos, if we can sort out some RTR stuff.

You still in Sutton? (I think I have the right, close to one of our old venues anyway).

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi montoya, yeah i have always meant to get to one of your meets but i just never seem to get the time, i am in northampton not sutton so a little way from you guys, i still have not got the buxtrack layout up and running yet that i got off rob a few years ago now! thanks for everyones welcome is good to be amongst like minded people!! will get some pictures on this weekend, got some intresting projects on the go for the mea g chassis,

take it easy, tony

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
We don't race in Sutton anymore, the nearest venues to there are Edmonton and Wokingham. But there are 7 venues nowadays, and two-three more possibles in the wings, so we are aiming to make it so there are venues within an hour of all the HO crowd.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts