Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all... my name is John. After 30 years in the 1/1 automobile business, I have returned to the world of toys. My first 1/1 was a used black 1954 Chevy Bel Air, hence the handle. The next one was a '66 Impala Super Sport and so on up to my present Impala. My collection goes in many directions but is mostly Chevrolets and light-duty trucks.

I have visited several forums and found this site to be both the friendliest and the most comprehensive. I've been very impressed with so many of Hobby Talk's members' terrific postings. I look forward to being a member and hope that I can contribute every now and then with my warped view of the universe.

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Oh Boy !!! Another Bowtie Boy !!! Just kidding... A very warm welcome aboard... A great site with many, many cool and knowledge people !!!

Enjoy !!!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Good evening John and welcome to the HT boards!

Look forward to seeing your posts 'n pics!!

What did you do in the 1:1 auto business?
I am a Chevrolet salesperson here in Va.

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, guys, for the kind words of welcome.

To wlpaul: I wore many hats over the years in the car business: washed and detailed, sales, service writer, leasing mgr, business mgr, sales mgr, light and medium truck sales. Worked in a Buick-GMC-SAAB store, a SAAB-Mercedes store, and a Chevy store.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts