Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
after drooling over the pics russ posted of the new series,i just wanted to thank greenlight for taking the time to produce realistic and very accurate wheels on the cars they are making. IMO, the shoes are one of the biggest features that sets off a diecast car. i am not bashing "the other brands" but it is sad to see the same wheels being beaten to death over and over again and especially on cars that you would never see wearing said wheels. it is also sad to see new wheels that are nowhere near good looking or resemble any aftermarket wheel on the market slapped on a car just to say "hey, we made a new wheel". i don't know how much more it cost greenlight to make this happen but they still manage to keep their prices equal or a pennies more than the competitors. :thumbsup:
again, thank you greenlight!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I agree for such a small detail it just makes each casting that much more realistic. The collectors will pay a bit more for realism.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
TheDarkCutlass said:
produce a very acurrate american torque thrust rim, and slap it on everything and i'd be happy! :)
#309's. I would be happy also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts